Medical Biller (hybrid)
TotalCare Walk-In Clinic is looking for a full-time Medical Biller. This role is hybrid (4 days work from home, 1 day in our Chino office).
- Work from home 4 days a week
- Flexible schedule
- On the job training
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Opportunity to grow into leadership role
You will assist with a variety of finance and medical billing tasks to ensure that we are reimbursed for our services to patients. Specific tasks may include:
- Review EOBs and document denials
- Analyze, correct, and resubmit denied claims
- Compile reports on a weekly and monthly basis for analysis
- Audit other team members and track their performance
- Assist with general finance duties such as bookkeeping, accounts payable, and payroll review
- 2-5 years of medical billing experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for learning and problem solving
- Team orientation and commitment
Perks & Benefits
With opportunities for performance-based bonuses. Full-time employees also qualify for retirement match after two years.
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
We offer attractive, zero-deductible plans from major carriers, including Healthnet, Kaiser, Blue Shield, and VSP. We cover 100% of the premiums.
Free Coffee & Snacks
Load up on Pub Mix, peanut butter pretzels, M&Ms, and more from our unlimited snack bar.
Annual Holiday Party
Work hard, play hard. Previous holiday parties have involved bowling, karaoke, photo booths, raffles, and more.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off is available to employees who meet minimum qualifications.
Discounts at Our Wellness Center
Enjoy discounts on all treatments at our Wellness Center, including Botox, facials, and IV therapy.
To apply to the Medical Biller position, please complete a 25-minute application by clicking the button to the right.