TotalCare Wellness is looking for a medical esthetician to join our team to work 2-3 days/week in our Chino office. Services include Ultherapy, HydraFacial, microneedling, chemical peels, and facials.
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about skincare, excellent communicators, strong at sales, and familiar with SkinMedica and ZO products.
- This is a highly flexible position in terms of both compensation and schedule. We are open to everything from fixed salary to profit share arrangements.
- Active Esthetician license in California
- 2 years of esthetician experience, preferably in medical aesthetics
- Performing advanced treatments to help clients achieve skincare goals
- Providing skincare consultations and making product recommendations
- Achieving sales goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assisting with front desk operations as needed
To apply, please email your resume and a paragraph explaining your interest to email@example.com