Join our Family!
We are always looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are passionate about primary care in underserved areas.
To apply, please send your resume and a paragraph explaining your interest to our Managing Director at email@example.com
Physician (DO or MD)
Highly flexible general practitioner role serving a diverse patient base across primary care, urgent care, and wellness. At TotalCare, we strive to deliver high-quality, affordable health care to help our community thrive. We believe that medicine is not about maximizing HEDIS measures or following standardized protocols, but developing human relationships. That’s why we’ve built a flexible organization around principles, not rules.
We discuss shared practice guidelines while embracing individuality and customizing treatment to each patient’s needs. We celebrate great Yelp reviews, but also understand that not every patient will be happy. We use AthenaHealth, the leading EHR in ambulatory care, and have worked with engineers from Harvard to create additional tools that reduce the burden of documentation. Excellent care comes from happy providers, and we’ve designed the workplace to give providers the support and autonomy to act in the best interest of each unique patient.
You will be practicing primary care and urgent care, as well as overseeing a team of physician extenders. Physicians with all levels of experience are welcome, from new grads to the semi-retired. Our clinics are located just outside Los Angeles in areas that are growing rapidly with young families, given the lower cost of living. Explore the best of Southern California just a 40-minute drive away, while enjoying housing that’s twice the size and half the price.
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (experienced)
Partnership opportunity for experienced providers who want to start their own practice. TotalCare was started by a PA and two MDs in 2007, and has served over 40,000 patients since. Every day, each of our clinics sees over 10 new patients, and our Yelp ratings are consistently 4+ stars. Our business model reflects our core value of inclusiveness: we work with over 10 medical groups, accept almost every health plan, and offer highly affordable self-pay rates to the uninsured. If you are an entrepreneurial provider with a passion for building your own patient panel and serving your community, let us do all the busywork in the back end so you can launch a successful practice while focusing on what you do best: healing patients.
- Profit-share/ownership model customized for your personal goals
- Opportunities to open your own practice anywhere in Southern California
- Medical Director supervision
- Full administrative support with all aspects of practice management
- Relocation support (free temporary furnished housing near clinic)
Join us in the opportunity of a lifetime to build your own practice and deliver health care how you see fit.
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (new grad)
High-growth opportunity for new grads who want to learn. Build a strong foundation in primary care/urgent care, with opportunities to explore medical aesthetics, gain practice management/leadership experience, and eventually start your own practice if interested.
- Close MD mentorship
- Fast-paced setting
- Consistent 4-day work schedule, with 3 days off every week
- No calls
- Diverse patient population ranging from infants to 102 in age
- Exposure to all insurances: Medi-Cal, Medicare, commercial (HMO & PPO), and uninsured
- Gain experience in both urgent care and primary care
- Opportunities to explore wellness/aesthetics (IV hydration therapy, Botox/fillers, lasers) if interested
- Competitive hourly salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- CME stipend
- DEA license reimbursement
- 401k (3% match starts in year 3)
- Regular performance reviews with potential for raises
- Opportunities in the near future for profit-share partnerships at our newest clinics
Experienced Aesthetics Nurse Injector
Join one of the leading aesthetics teams in the Inland Empire while building your name and clientele. TotalCare Wellness strives to complement our medical offerings with aesthetics services to help our patients feel healthier, look younger, and live happier. We understand the critical role that appearance can play in well-being, and are committed to bringing the latest and greatest in aesthetics to our patients.
Since opening in 2012, TotalCare Wellness has served thousands of happy clients. See our 5-star rating on Yelp, and follow us on Instagram for a glimpse of our work. Our med spa has doubled in size over the past year, with even more growth going forward. Past honors include being an Allergan Top 500 account and a guest at the prestigious SkinMedica Ambassador Summit in Laguna Beach.
We are looking for an experienced aesthetics injector to work part-time in our Chino office, Eastvale office, or both. You will be performing mostly Botox and filler injections, in addition to some microneedling, laser, and IV therapy. This is a highly flexible position in terms of both compensation and schedule. We are open to everything from fixed salary to profit share arrangements. You will be supported by a first-class operations and marketing staff, including our Managing Director, who has an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Work a flexible schedule part-time
- Build your own following in aesthetics with support from a best-in-class operations and marketing team run by a Harvard MBA
- Choose between our Chino and Eastvale offices, with future opportunities in our upcoming Corona location
- Pick from various compensation options (fixed hourly or profit share)
- Train with the best and stay updated on the industry’s most current developments
TotalCare Wellness is looking for a medical esthetician to work 1-2 days/week in our Eastvale office. Services include Clear+Brilliant, microneedling, chemical peels, and facials. If you are not familiar with any of these, we will train you. Ideal candidates should be passionate about skincare, excellent communicators, strong at sales, and familiar with SkinMedica products.
TotalCare is a busy primary care/urgent care chain with offices in Chino and Eastvale. We serve 15,000+ patients a year and our 10 providers conduct 35,000+ visits. We are looking for a clinic manager to oversee operations at all 3 locations, as well as help us expand to a dozen more locations in the next few years.
- Ensure smooth daily clinic operations by:
- Managing a staff of ~15 MAs and developing them
- Training new hires and conducting performance reviews with existing employees
- Managing patients through scheduling and maintaining reasonable patient load
- Managing external parties (plans/IPAs, labs, imaging centers, pharmacies, suppliers) and processes (credentialing, discharge, grievance)
- Maximize reimbursements by correcting denied claims and optimizing patient collections/P4P performance
- HR functions (onboarding new staff, coordinating PTO, running payroll, arranging shift coverage)
- Passion for developing others
- High standards
- Team orientation
- Attention to detail
- Billing/insurance knowledge, or ability to learn it quickly
- Ability to handle difficult patients
- Excel/computer savvy
Business Development Lead
- Grow external referrals to our clinic by developing partnerships with schools, churches, and other local community organizations
- Maximize internal referrals between our various lines of business
- Conduct demographic analysis to find optimal sites for future clinic expansion
- Recruit the best clinicians and administrative staff to join our team
- Opportunity to achieve tangible results and prove your value
- Flexible schedule with significant autonomy
- Develop a deep understanding of health care through firsthand experience
- Build a strong foundation in marketing and growth hacking through systematic trial and error
- Potential for bonuses based on performance
- BS/BA in social sciences, business, or related field
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for meeting people
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good design sense (you will be creating our marketing material)
- Comfort with ambiguity (this will not be a very structured role)
Mandarin Chinese-speaking medical receptionist
TotalCare Walk-In Clinic is looking for a part-time front-desk receptionist. Candidate MUST speak Mandarin Chinese AND English fluently and be highly proficient with technology. We serve over 12,000 patients a year, so this is an excellent opportunity gain clinical experience, especially for students who aspire to be nurses or Physician Assistants. The job will require translating between Mandarin and English for many of our providers, as we serve a large Chinese-speaking only patient population.
Perks & Benefits
With opportunities for raises, performance-based bonuses, and part ownership in our clinics.
Medical & Dental Insurance
We offer a flexible health reimbursement account that connects with all health plans.
Free Coffee & Snacks
Load up on Pub Mix, peanut butter pretzels, M&Ms, and more from our unlimited snack bar.
Annual Holiday Party
Work hard, play hard. Previous years’ holiday parties have involved bowling, games, and more.
Paid Time Off
Paid time off is available to employees who meet minimum qualifications.
Discounts at Our Wellness Center
Enjoy discounts on all treatments at our Wellness Center, including Botox, facials, and IV therapy.